ORCV Coastal Championship - Notice of Race
The ORCV Coastal Championship series is designed to cater for the needs of sailors and skippers new to ocean sailing. The intention of the series is to foster interest in the longer events of up to 100 nautical miles or 24 hours duration run in and around Port Phillip.
While the series is primarily intended to encourage less experienced sailors and those seeking to enhance their cruising experience, it is also open to experienced ocean sailors and they are encouraged to participate fully and to offer sailing opportunities to newer crew members.
The Coastal Championship Series includes the following ORCV races:
- 2016 Latitude Overnight Challenge
- 2016 Latitude Ocean Race (Cat 3)
- 2016 Latitude Pursuit Race
- 2016 Cock of the Bay Race
- 2017 Melbourne to Westernport Race (Cat 3).
NOTICE of RACE: 2017 Westernport Notice of Race (V1 00 Final).
ENTIRES ARE NOW OPEN: https://www.topyacht.com.au/db/aus/series_select.php?EventID=614
- 2017 Melbourne to Apollo Bay Race (Cat 3)
- 2017 Melbourne to Geelong Race
Other eligible Port Phillip events are:
- HBYC Port Philip Sea Pilots (long course only)
- SYC Jisuma
- RMYS Big Bay Challenge
- RBYC F.D. Linnacre
See the separate Notices of Race for race, eligibility and entry details for each race.
Past Offshore Champions