2014 Melbourne to Vanuatu Race/Rally - Day 2 Update
It appears to have been a busy night in Bass Strait:
- Alive managed to lose some gear overboard through the night but all ok
- Ariel damaged their boom, are tucked up in Refuge Cove and will be returning to Melbourne
- Myuna is also at Refuge dealing with a water leak. Ariel standing by if needed so we will see how they manage to sort out their situation
- The bulk of the fleet is now well east of the Prom making good speed now off Lake Entrance. Looks like some good battles unfolding already!
- Alive well out in front and just about to turn the corner and head north!