Thank you for considering membership of the ORCV. Your application must be supported by two existing members to propose and second you. A nomination fee of $30.00 is required (waived for youth members). The Club Financial year is July 1 to June 30th.
Schedule of Fees
- Full Member $250 + $30 Nomination fee
- Youth Member $125 + $0 Nomination fee (for 16-25 year olds)
- Outport Member $135 + $30 Nomination fee (for people with principal residence at least 80 kms from Melbourne's GPO)
- All fees are inclusive of GST.
Click Membership Application form to apply
Click HERE for ORCV's Constitution.
Benefits to Members
Here's what you get with your ORCV membership:
- 4 ocean races for free as crew (crew fees for King Island, Port Fairy, Apollo Bay and Stanley races are $60 each)
- $50 crew fee discounts for our Christmas Tassie races (to Devonport and Hobart)
- Discounts for our training courses throughout the year (SSSC, Weather, Navigation, etc.)
- ORCV Yearbook - a valuable reference for racing, training and safety activities
- Australian Sailing (formerly YA) affiliation (insurance, etc.)
- 15% discount for boat entries
- Discounts and offers from Sponsors
It simply makes sense to be a member of the Ocean Racing Club of Victoria!
See you on the water or in the classroom!
Bay and Ocean Passes
You can now purchase Bay and/or Ocean passes online. Click the online FORM.
- "Bay Pass" ($20) provides you with an Australian Sailing number (insurance), for a race/event/series conducted by ORCV in Port Philip Bay. It does not provide you with the benefits of a full ORCV membership.
- "Ocean Pass" ($60) provides you with an Australian Sailing number (insurance) for an offshore race/event run by ORCV, incl. delivery back. It does not provide you with the benefits of a full ORCV membership.